Being a good parent is a noble challenge to take on
You'll have to battle all kinds of enemies ...
- Stress and burnout
- Tiredness, exhaustion, and insomnia
- Emotional challenges: anger, depression, etc.
- Mental health challenges: anxiety, worry, insecurity, etc.
... crush your performance at work ...
- Not be limited by the fear of losing your job
- Not get worn down by your company's culture, your boss, or your day-to-day in a way that affects how you are with your kids
- Continue to improve your financial situation and feel good about the work you are doing
- Start your dream job/company
... hold your personal relationships together ...
- Navigate serious challenges, including separations, divorces, coordination with exes, etc.
- Deepen your communication and alignment with your current partner, especially in relation to your children
- Play a supportive role in your extended family and help elevate your collective success
... and still deliver on your key responsibilities to your kids.
- Provide a safe and warm environment for them to grow up in
- Protect them from the forces that can set them off course
- Prepare them to handle pain, hardships, and setbacks
- Partner with them to raise your collective levels of success, enjoyment, and contribution
- Prosper with them, in terms of growing overall family well-being